Bio Safety Cabinet - BSC
PHARMINTECH (BSC) is designed to provide personnel, environmental and product protection. Air flow is drawn around the operator into the front grille of the cabinet, which provides personal protection.
Biosafety cabinets, also known as biological safety cabinets, are enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace areas designed to protect the user and surrounding environment from pathogens. All exhaust air is HEPA filtered to remove hazardous agents such as viruses and bacteria.
Biosafety cabinets are divided into three classes:
- Class I : xprovides protection for the user and surrounding environment, but no protection for the sample being manipulated.
- Class II : provides protection for the user, environment, and sample, and is divided into four types: A1, A2, B1 and B2. The main differences are their minimum inflow velocities and exhaust systems.
- Class III : also known as glove box, provides maximum protection; the enclosure is gas-tight, and all materials enter and leave through a dunk tank or double-door autoclave.
Choice of cabinet therefor depends on level of protection needed for the laboratory worker and the sample of interest. Biological Safety Cabinets conforming to current ISO/TC, NSF/CDC/NIH standards and guidelines. Employing contemporary technologies in micro contamination control, these systems effectively provide both bio exclusion and biocontainment.
- Material of Construction : Powder Coated MS / GI / SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Two Stage filtration.
- EU6-Intermediate Filter (95% down to 6 micron)
- EU13-HEPAFilter-Supply/Exhaust (99.97% down to 0.3 micron)
- Statically & Dynamically balanced Motor-blower with suspension arrangement to reduce noise level.
- Double walled flushed Glass Side Panels.
- SS304 worktable with perforations at front & back which can be removed occasionally for cleaning purpose
- 1-piece fully open able sliding toughened glass front door with counterweight arrangement
- Sealed LED Lights
- Differential pressure gauges: 2 Nos..
- ON/OFF Switches for motor & Lights
- Alarm triggers in case front door is raised more than 8” (i.e. safe clear opening during operation)
- 5/15 Amp Switch Socket for external equipment
- SS304 one-foot-long elbow duct for exhaust
- Air cleanliness: ISO Class 5 (ISO 14644-1:1999 (E))
- Air Velocities: 0.45 ± 0.05mps
- Air flow: Vertical Re-circulatory
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB
- Vibration Level: Minimum
- Light Intensity: >300 lux
- Power Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ/ 415V AC 3- Ø 50HZ
- BSC can also be customized as per client’s requirements
SUPPLY AND EXHAUST FILTER:
- Filter Casing- Aluminum factory extruded section.
- Efficiency- (99.997% down to 0.3 micron).
- Media- Micro fiberglass paper media (Imported) pleated along with Hot Melt Glue.
BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY:
- Electric Motor-double ended shaft, Single phase, 240 volts, 50Hz.
- Impellers-Aluminum, statically & dynamically balanced, forward curve type.
- Blower casings- AL / GI / MS, centrifugal type.
- Magnehelic pressure gauge for checking the pressure drop across the Supply & Exhaust Hepa Filter
- Gas cock / Air-cock
- Hour meter connected to UV light.
- PU caster with SS body and front lockable type wheel.
- S.S.304 height levelers.
- Feather touch ON/OFF switches for b/w motor, tube light, UV light & aux. socket with light indication.
- 40w, LED light
- 30w, UV light along with Hour meter.
- 6/16 Amps, Aux. socket with S.S. cover plate.
- 16 Amps. Three-pin top along with connection cable.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- PLC based HMI Control System
- U.V. Light with Hour Meter
- SS 304 Air/Gas Cock.
- Night Mode Operation
- Filter blocked alarms (audible and visible)
- Velocity display with alarms (audible and visible)
- Explosion proof electrics for Flame-proof applications
- Once through System i.e.100 % Exhaust
- Front doors with Glove arrangement
- Transfer hatch for material movement
- PLC based Control System
- Safe change Bag in/Bag out arrangement for filters