Bio Safety Cabinets
Bio safety cabinet has designed to provide personnel, environment and protection. Air flow is drawn around the operators into the front grille of the cabinets, which provide protections. We are manufacturers and suppliers of bio safety cabinets in Mumbai, India.
Bio safety cabinets are bounded, expressed laboratory workspace area plan to protect the users and nearby environments from pathogens.
Biosafety cabinets are divided into three classes:
- Class I : provide safety to the users and nearby environments.
- Class II : There are more differences like divided into four types A1, A2, B1 & B2.
- Class III : It’s also known as glove box, offers maximum protection.
- Air cleanliness: ISO Class 5 (ISO 14644-1:1999 (E))
- Air Velocity: 0.44 ± 0.06mps
- Air flowing: Vertically Re-circulatory
- Vibration Levels: Min
- BSC can also be customized as per client’s requirements
- Gas cock / Air-cock
- Hour meter connected to UV light.
- PU caster with SS body and front lockable type wheel.
- S.S.304 height levelers.
- 40w, LED light
- 30w, UV light along with Hour meter.
- 6/16 Amps, Aux. socket with S.S. cover plate.
- 16 Amps. Three-pin top along with connection cable.
OPTION AND ACCESSORY
- PLC based HMI Control System
- U.V. Light with Hour Meter
- SS 304 Air/Gas Cock.
- Night Mode Operations
- Once through Systems i.e.100 % Exhaust
- Transferring hatch for materials movements
- PLC based Controlling Systems
- Safe changed Bag in/out arrangement for filter