PHARMINTECH Fume Hood (FH) is designed to provide personnel, environmental and product protection. Air flow is drawn around the operator into the front grille of the cabinet, which provides personal protection.
A fume hood is typically a large piece of equipment enclosing five sides of a work area, the bottom of which is most located at a standing work height.
TYPES OF FUME HOOD
- Super Structure Benchtop Type
- Table Type Fume Hood
- Ductless fumehood
The principle is the same for all types: air is drawn in from the front (open) side of the cabinet, and either expelled outside the building or made safe through filtration and fed back into the room.
This is used to:
- protect the user from inhaling toxic gases (fume hoods, biosafety cabinets, glove boxes)
- protect the product or experiment (biosafety cabinets, glove boxes)
- protect the environment (recirculating fume hoods, certain biosafety cabinets, and any other type when fitted with appropriate filters in the exhaust airstream)
- Material of Construction : Powder Coated MS / SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Durable and chemical-resistant construction
- High performance centrifugal blower
- Double wall construction
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Vertical sliding sash
- Efficient LED lighting
- Energy saving blowers
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB
- Vibration Level: Minimum
- Light Intensity: > 300 lux
- Power Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ/ 415V AC 3- Ø 50HZ
- MOC : Powder Coated MS / SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Stand : M.S Pipe (18G) Powder coated
- Working Table Top : M.S Powder Coated Sheet Covered with P.P Sheet
- Exhaust System : Motor Blower Assembly Covered with G.I Sheet
- Door / Sash : Door vertical Folding Type.
- Noise Level : 67 dBA
- Glass Window : Two layer toughen glass, 5mm thickness, Motor Control, height adjustable
- Make-up Air : Air needed to replace the air exhausted from a room by the fume hood and other ventilation devices.
- Face Velocity : The velocity of the air passing through the work opening of the fume hood measured in the plane of the sash. Measured in feet per minute (fpm), or liters per minute.
- Electrical Fittings : Electrical Sockets & MCB Switch
- Illumination : LED Lamp or UV Lamp
- Caster wheels - Horizontal sash
- Temperature indicator
- Face Velocity Meter
- Airflow Indicator
- Audio / Visual alarm
- Power source: 220 / 230 Volts
- Gas cock / Air cock
- Hour meter connected to UV light.
- PU caster with SS body and front lockable type wheel.
- S.S.304 height levelers.
- Sink, Water tap with drain arrangement.
- Sash (Shutter)
- Wet & Dry Service valves - 1 for Raw water (PU) - 1 for Nitrogen(PU) 1 for Vacuum(Teflon) - 1 for Compressed Air (PU)
- Maintenance ports - Open-able top panel for easy maintenance of tube light and flow control valve service panel for maintenance of utility valves and tubing.
For air suction in cluster of 2 nos. Fume Hood - 2 nos.
Silent PP + AL / GI / MS high efficiency remote blower, consisting of continuous rating motor and chemical resistant impeller. It satisfies international safe velocity norms.
- Construction : SISW type, chemical & heat resistant PP + AL / GI / MS blower with aerodynamically balanced PP impeller, with drain plug.
- Air Suction Capacity : 600 CFM confirming to international face velocity norms and as per safe fume hood airflow pattern.
- Motor ‘Crompton / LHP/Other Reputed’ make, 2 HP Motor 3 Phase TEFC, IP 55, Class F, continuous rating. As per IS 325.
- Drive : Direct Drive
- Feather touch ON/OFF switches for b/w motor, tube light, UV light & aux. socket with light indication.
- LED light & UV light along with Hour meter.
- 6/16 Amps, Aux. socket with S.S. cover plate.
- 16 Amps. Three-pin top along with connection cable.