PHARMINTECH Fume Hood (FH) is designed to provide personnel, environmental and product protection. Air flow is drawn around the operator into the front grille of the cabinet, which provides personal protection.
A fume hood is typically a large piece of equipments enclosing five sides of a work area, the bottom of which is most located at a standing work height.
TYPES OF FUME HOOD
- Super Structure Benchtop Type
- Table Type Fume Hood
- Ductless fumehood
The principle is the same for all type: air is drawn in from the front (open) side of the cabinets, and either expelled outsides the building or made safe through filtrations and fed back into the rooms.
This is used to:
- protect the user from inhaling toxic gases (fume hood, biosafety cabinet, glove box)
- protect the product or experiment (biosafety cabinet, glove boxes)
- protect the environment (recirculating fume hood, certain biosafety cabinet, and any other type when fitted with appropriate filters in the exhaust airstream)
- Material of Construction : Powder Coated MS / GI / SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Class 100 Compatible
- Durable and chemical-resistant construction
- High performance centrifugal blower
- Double wall construction
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Vertical sliding sash
- Efficient LED lighting
- Energy saving blowers
- Air Velocities: 0.45 ± 0.05mps
- Air flow: Vertical
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB
- Vibration Level: Minimum
- Light Intensity: > 300 lux
- Power Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ/ 415V AC 3- Ø 50HZ
- MOC : Powder Coated MS / GI / SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Stands : MS Pipes (18G) Powder coated
- Working Table Top : MS Powders Coated Sheet Covered with PP Sheets
- Exhaust System : Motor Blowers Covered with G.I Sheet
- Doors / Sash : Doors vertical Folding Types.
- Air Velocity : ≥0.5m/s
- Noise Levels : 65dBA
- Glass Window : Two layer toughen glass, 5mm thickness, Motor Controls, height adjustable
- Make-up Air : Air needed to replace the air exhausted from a room by the fume hood and other ventilation devices.
- Face Velocity : The velocity of the air passing through the work opening of the fume hood measured in the plane of the sash. Measured in feet per minute (fpm), or liters per minute.
- Electrical Fitting : Electrical Socket & MCB Switch
- Illumination : LED Lamp or UV Lamp
- Power source: 220 / 230 Volts
- Feather touch ON/OFF switches for b/w motor, tube light, UV light & aux. socket with light indication.
- LED light & UV light along with Hour meter.
- 6/16 Amps, Aux. socket with S.S. cover plate.
- 16 Amps. Three-pin top along with connection cable.