PHARMINTECH Mist Shower is a chamber installed at exit of clean room where Hazardous Product like Onco Drugs, Hormonal injectables, Sterile products and likewise. It is designed to provide protection during de-gowning process while exiting the area. Wet surfaces will not shred any particles into atmosphere and thus the mist shower became a popular in the Pharmaceutical industry.
It is widely understood that the greatest source of particulate contamination in a cleanroom is from the operator. Mist Showers are typically installed as a physical barrier between operator change areas (grey areas) and the cleanroom (clean area) to help eliminate this primary contamination source.
In addition to its operation, the Mist Shower also enhances cleanroom operating protocol by serving as a reminder to all operators that they are entering a controlled environment. Operatives naturally develop the habit of correctly gowning up before entering the mist shower.
The effectiveness of the system is primarily dependent on Mist cycle duration, operator technique during mist cycle, material and design of protective clothing, and the physical and chemical properties of particulate.
- Material of Construction : SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Cleanroom Compatible
- Door - Solid Door with Electromagnet Interlocking
- Blower - Statically & Dynamically balanced
- Power Supply - 230V AC, 11∅, 50HZ
- Interlocking - Programmable Time Delay on Either Side
- Mist Timings - Programmable Time Spray
- Door Models - Straight Thru, “L”-Type
- Differential Pressure Gauge - 1 No.
- ON/OFF Switches Control Panel
- Straight Entry – Straight Exit / 90° L Door Opening
- Automatic as well as Manual Working
- Main Cubical- Mist Shower Unit-Double Skin Type Inner Skin - SS 304, 18 / 20 SWG / Outer Skin - SS 304, 18 / 20 SWG Insulation - PUF / Rockwool
- Water Tank - Single Skin - MOC- SS 304, 18 SWG
- Supply and Exhaust Unit - MOC- SS 304, 18 SWG, Single Skin
- Ducting- SS 304, 22 SWG, Single Skin
- SISW Backward curved direct driven plug type, FLP Fan
- 2 Pole, 3 Phase, Class 'F' Insulation
- Capacity - Suitable for 3000 – 5000 CFM
Supply of water at 2-3 Kg/cm² and air at 6-7Kg/cm² pressure through ½" BSP pipe up to both air and water manifold is require and then from both manifold to each mist nozzle, air and water supply will be provided through Supply mist through SS 304 Nozzles with air and water inlet to each nozzle through Y-Stainer, ball cock valve, solenoid coil and NRV to water line and Air Filter regulator, ball cock valve and solenoid coil to airline. Main input 8 mm PU pipe and necessary PU fittings.
For Air shower nozzles, mounted on walls inside the common pressurized chamber, air is supplied from out-door plenum through EU-6 and H-13 filtration and same is exhausted through EU-6 and H-13, safe change system (BIBO unit) installed at outdoor
Integrated drain pan for drain system will be provided and outlet of the same in ½" BSP threaded pipe within bottom of unit will be provided and same can be extended up to available common drainage system
Entry & Exit Doors
SS 304, 38/40 mm Thk, double shin door with both side SS 304, 1 mm Thk sheet and door with PUF insulation of foam density 38-40 Kg/m³ density.
Operation through microprocessor based sequential logic controller allowing for custom adjustment of mist cycle duration, door interlocking system, and air/water shower sequence. Separate/ Inside control panel to operate supply and exhaust filtration units, and Mist+ Air + water Shower unit. LED, panel fitting type lights as per require lux inside the chamber. Door release switches for both doors and inside emergency switch
Electromagnetic door interlocking system in which at a time, one door can be opened.
- Basic cabinets in SS 304/316, with integrated drain system.
- Removable bottom SS perforated flooring.
- Inside SS 304/316 Static Pass Box with used garment collection bin.
- Two stage filtration supply and two stage filtration exhaust
- SS 304, Mist, Water and Air nozzles to ensure complete coverage of inside
- Unit will be divided in two parts in which in first part Mist & Water shower
- and in second part Air Shower provision will be provided.
- Entry and Exit door with door interlocking system.