Sterile Garment Storage Cabinet - GSC
PHARMINTECH Garment Storage Cabinet (GSC) is designed to provide ISO Class 5 (Class 100) particle free work area to meet sterile garment storage needs which avoids any particulate accumulation. The work area is continuously supplied with positive pressure HEPA filtered re-circulated vertical/ horizontal air flow.
An integral HEPA filter and blower assembly provides a continuous wash of class 100 air over the garments.
SUCTION FILTER :-
- Filter Casing- AL flange type.
- Efficiency- 95% down to 5 microns (EU-4 Rating.)
- Media- Non-woven synthetic media sandwiched between two layers of High Density
- Polyethylene Mesh
SUPPLY FILTER: -
- Filter Casing- Aluminum factory extruded section.
- Efficiency- (99.997% down to 0.3 micron)
- Media- Micro fiberglass paper media (Imported) pleated along with Hot Melt Glue.
- Material of Construction : Powder Coated MS / GI / SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Class 100 Compatible
- Two Stage filtration
- U.V Light with Hour Meter
- Heater with thermostat
- Interlocking arrangement to put-off U.V. Light if either door opens.
- EU6- Pre filter (95% down to 5 micron) for return air & fresh air intake
- EU13-HEPAFilter (99.97% down to 0.3 micron) at supply position
- Statically & Dynamically balanced Motor-blower with suspension arrangement to reduce noise level
- Differential Pressure Gauge: 1 No.
- SS304 Hanging Arrangement/ SS304 removable Shelves
- SS304 doors with double walled flush glass view panels
- ON/OFF Switches
- PAO Test Port
- 5/15 Amp Switch Socket for external equipment
- PU Caster wheels for easy movement
- Leg levelers in SS304
BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY
- Electric Motor-double ended shaft, Single phase, 240 volts, 50Hz.
- Impellers-Aluminum, statically & dynamically balanced, forward curve type.
- Blower casings- AL / GI / MS, centrifugal type.
- Magnehelic pressure gauge for checking the pressure drop across the supply Minipleat Hepa
- Filters. Range- 0 TO 25 / 50 mm of WC.
- Hour meter connected to UV light.
- PU caster with s.s.body and front lockable type wheel.
- S.S.304 levelers for height adjustment.
- Infra-Red light (Optional)
- Feather touch ON/OFF switches for b/w motor, tube light, UV light & aux. socket with light
- LED light & UV light along with Hour meter.
- Three-pin top along with connection cable.
- A wide range of configurations to suit any containment application
- Blower tripping alarms (audible and visible)
- Velocity display with alarms (audible and visible)
- Filter blocked alarms (audible and visible)
- Explosion proof electrics for Flame-proof applications
- Air cleanliness: ISO Class 5 (ISO 14644-1:1999 (E))
- Air Velocities: 0.45 ± 0.05 MPS
- Air Flow: Vertical/Horizontal-Re-circulatory (Based on application)
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB
- Vibration Level: Minimum
- Power Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ