Mobile Laminar Air Flow Trolley - MLAF
PHARMINTECH (MLAF) is designed for transporting sterile products under ISO Class 5 (Class 100) particle free work area. The work area is continuously supplied with positive pressure HEPA filtered re-circulated air flow.
- Material of Construction : SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316 L
- Two Stage filtration
- Battery back-up with inverter for 30 minutes
- PU coated Lockable castor wheels
- EU6-Prefilter (95% down to 5 micron) for return air & fresh air intake
- EU13-HEPAFilter (99.997% down to 0.3 micron) at supply position
- Statically & Dynamically balanced Motor- Blowers with suspension arrangement to reduce noise level for suction and booster
- Differential Pressure Gauge: 1 No.
- SS 304 removable shelves
- SS 304 doors with double walled flush glass view panels
- SS 304 handle for mobility
- ON/ OFF Switches
- PAO Test Port
TECHNICAL SPECFICATIONS :
- Filter Casing- AL flange type.
- Efficiency- 95% down to 5 microns (EU-4 Rating.)
- Media- Non-woven synthetic media sandwiched between two layers of High Density
- Polyethylene Mesh.
- Filter Casing- Aluminum factory extruded section.
- Efficiency- (99.997% down to 0.3 micron)
- Media- Micro fiberglass paper media (Imported) pleated along with Hot Melt Glue.
BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY:
- Electric Motor- double ended shaft, Single phase, 240 volts, 50Hz.
- Impellers-Aluminum, statically & dynamically balanced, forward curve type.
- Blower casings- AL / GI / MS, centrifugal type.
- Magnehelic pressure gauge for checking the pressure drop across the supply Minipleat Hepa
- Hour meter connected to UV light.
- PU caster with S.S. body and front lockable type wheel.
- ON/OFF switches for b/w motor, tube light, UV light
- LED light & UV light along with Hour meter.
- 16 Amps. Three-pin top along with connection cable.
- UPS & Battery
- Air cleanliness: ISO Class 5 (ISO 14644-1:1999 (E))
- Air Velocities: 0.45+_ 0.05mps
- Air Flow: Horizontal / Vertical
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB
- Vibration Level: Minimum
- Light Intensity: > 300 Lux
- Power Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ
- Options & Accessories
- A wide range of configurations to suit any containment application
- Velocity display with alarms (audible and visible)
- Filter blocked alarms (audible and visible)
- Explosion proof electrics for Flame-proof applications
- Blower tripping alarms (audible and visible)