Cleanroom Electrical , BMS & EMS
In Pharmintech, Cleanroom Electrical system is designed in such a way that a Cleanroom system can be run uninterruptedly for round-the-clock operations of facility and to provide required power for the whole facility.
The level of automation ( BMS ) required can be customized to the client requirements. It can be achieved by using suitable sensors at different locations where we need to measure the value and have a controller which can interpret the input, process it and display the values and set the values for any applicable alarms, controls, modulations.
Integrated Building Management System including online facility management complying to 21 CFR Part 11.
Major works in Electrical & BMS systems are :
- Load analysis and calculations with Basic and Detailed Engineering
- BMS sensors to Monitor and Display Relative Humidity, Temperature and Differential Pressure etc.
- MV and LV distribution Panels
- HVAC atomization
- Fire Detection & Protection
- CCTV & Fire Alarms System
- Complete cabling works with Earthing.
- Internal Electrification (Lighting & Power Distribution) with BMS Systems.
- Low Voltage Distribution (Data & Voice) with Cables and Cable Trays.
- Integration with other third-party services such as Compressors, Chillers, Vacuum Pumps, etc.
- Monitoring required parameters of the facility to ascertain the health of the running plant.