Clean Room Wall & Ceiling Panel
Pharmintech offers the widest variety of Cleanroom Modular Wall & Ceiling panels in the industry to accommodate a variety of modular cleanroom applications. Designed for Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Food Industry applications that require a flush wall surface with curved corners for ease of cleaning, nonporous surfaces, and resistance to microbial and fungal growth.
Designed to meet the specifications for Class 10 to Class 100,000 (ISO 4 to ISO 8) environments.
Also used in the microelectronics and nanotechnology industries, these systems are ideal for applications requiring bulk heading flexibility or environments requiring non-outgassing, non-shedding, and anti-static wall systems.
Cleanroom Panels Consists of Following subcomponents: Cleanroom Windows, Coving, 3D Corner Pieces, 2D corner pieces.
Modular walkable and non-walk able false ceiling can be installed on top of the wall panel through suspension system. These false ceiling can bear a Dynamic load of 150 Kg/Sq.mtr.
Lighting fixtures and HEPA filters terminals are completely integrated in the ceiling panels with access from the top.
- Completely Flush Panel System
- Fully Integrated Aseptic Envelope
- Integrated Flush Ceiling & Window Systems
- Panel Thickness: 50 mm, 75 mm & 100 mm
- Sheet Thickness: 0.6 / 0.8 / 1.0 mm
- Sheet Finish: Pre-Painted GI sheets (PPGI) / Powder Coated GI sheets (PCGI) / Stainless Steel (SS) / High Pressure Laminates (HPL).
- Insulation: PUF/ Mineral Wool / PIR.
- Panel Connection: Aluminum / Galvanized Iron Interconnecting profile.
- View Panel Glazing: Flush 5 mm toughened glass on both sides.
- Coving: Powder coated Aluminum / PVC snap fit coving to avoid corner dust accumulations.